Hello, few questions!

Thenhetgrizzlygroove

Hello, few questions!

Post by Thenhetgrizzlygroove » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, it is a pleasure for me to be on this forum. I would ask you some questions. I decided to start playing the fretless bass, but I do not have much knowledge about, you would have some advice especially with regard to the first purchase? I feel comfortable with the keyboard in ebony or rosewood, and how can I configure like HH in position. I would also like it was a 5 string. In your opinion, should I consider for the first purchase that too? That is my real question is, what do I think when I am going to buy my first fretless bass? Could you give me a few brands to try?
I would appreciate if you gave me some advice.
Thank you.
Mwah bless me

FretLessSince68

Post by FretLessSince68 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 pm

You asked the question...
how can I configure like HH in position.
Please explain what HH means.

If you are currently playing fretted Electric Bass with 5 strings, then yes, get a fretless 5 string.

If you are currently playing fretted 4 string bass then making the transition from 4 string to 5 string may be confusing. I would suggest that you get both fretted and fretless 5 string instruments or remain on the 4 string and get a fretless 4 string axe.

If you are planning to sell the 4 string fretted bass in favor of a 5 string fretted, purchasing a fretless 5 string makes more sense but this is a decision that only you can make.

Regarding what fretless bass to buy. There are many previous posts on this topic, do a search and see what you find.

Your budget is an important consideration, please reply with that information.

Welcome to Fretless Bass dot com Thenhetgrizzlygroove
One good note makes my day.

Thenhetgrizzlygroove

Post by Thenhetgrizzlygroove » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Please explain what HH means.
Sorry, but I meant to write two soapbar wrong! :D
Thank you very much for the advice of the budget are still undecided, I looked around and fretless 5-string bass with a budget of around 500/600 euros I found very little, indeed nothing:lol: :lol: :lol: , so I thought I would wait and put off others!
Mwah bless me